Question
Posted by: Now what | 2010/02/08

Acidic body

My doctor told me a while ago that all the symptoms I have is due to my body beign really acid. And once my body becomes more balanced my body will be able to heal itself. My question, Im currently on Base powder, what else can I do to assest my body. All the artices I read say diff things, eat berries, dont eat berries. Diary makes your body more alkaline no dairy makes it more acid. Any advice would be great

Dear Now What
Foods that have an acid taste like lemon juice, citrus fruits and strawberries do not actually produce an acid reaction in the body once they are metabolised, in contrast the final product of the metabolism of such foods is alkaline. Acid residues are formed by meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, peanut butter, peanuts, bacon, Brazil and walnuts, all types of bread, cereals, pasta, corn on the cob, cranberries, plums, prunes and plain cakes and cookies. Alkaline residues are formed in the body when we eat all milk and dairy products, almonds, chestnuts, coconut, all types of fruit (except corn on the cob, lentils), all types of fruit except the ones listed under acid ash. Fats and oils, sugar, honey, maizena, tapioca and coffee and tea are classed as neutral. Just be careful that you do not overdo the intake of alkaline foods and that case powder, because if the so-called acid-base balance of the body shifts too far to the alkaline side you can also develop problems. Ask the dr to test your acid-base balance that you do not develop alkaline kidney stones. Moderation and balance is usually the key to good health.

2
Posted by: Missy | 2010/02/08

hi there

a product called Coral calcuim is brilliant with dealing with this condition. Google it to learn more about it. you will get it at any dischem or healthshop nationwide,

Reply to Missy

Dear Now What