Question
Posted by: Cathy Brown | 2009/08/11

ACID REFLUX

I was diagnozed with Acid Reflux and am on Pantaloc20, described by my ENT - I am also on a Nutritional Shake with Protein Power and fibre tablets diet. Will this in anyway make my Acid Reflux worse or can I continue to use my Nutritional Shake with Protein power - was just wondering if this will in any way affect my situation?

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Cathy

I don't know what the contents of the Nutritional shake is. You should avoid caffeine containing foods if you have reflux. The answer is, if you are still symptomatic while drinking the shake, discontinue it.