Question
Posted by: Kate | 2010/04/12

acid

hi there

i keep getting this acid reflux feeling after everytime i eat, iv had the camera down my throat and they can find whats wrong. im starting to think its food allergies im just not sure exactly which food types. could i advise me if u think it is that? it also cause me to get throat infections. thank you

Hallo Kate
It may help to take something like Nexiam for 6 weeks to reduce the acid levels in your stomach. Try to eat small meals and not to eat late at night. Avoid gas cooldrinks, and food that may cause bloating. The acid that push back can irritate the back of the throat and cause chronic sore throat.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Kate

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: me | 2010/04/12

i feel the same, the doc told me it a virus. not to sure bout that. i even get nausious!

Reply to me