Question
Posted by: MSR | 2010/03/17

achy body

From Sunday night my throat has been a bit sore. But now its more like the glands in the neck all the way to ears thats sore. My ears feel slightly blocked at times.

My body feels achy especially my legs. I also have a lot of phlem from the throat. No runny nose or cough either. Could it be the flu. What can I use especially if I''m breastfeeding my five month old.

Hallo MSR
It could be a flu. You can use Panado for pain and fever, gargle with antiseptic or spray Andolex spray in the throat. If it gets worse, rather see your doctor

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/17

Hallo MSR

Reply to cyberdoc