Question
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/08

Achy

So i'  m 9 weeks 3 days. i'  ve got this weird pain in my lower back and towards to front by my uterus. it'  s not terribly painful it'  s just achy. Sometimes a bit like period pains. I used to get it on and off right in the beginning but now it'  s kinda hanging around. also sometimes feels like i suddenly need to poo but when i go there is no poo. (sorry TMI) it goes down my back into my bum cheeks. Is this normal?? is this really the growing uterus? my boobs are still really sore and i have most of all my symptoms so i'  m not worried (i think) that there is anything wrong with the baby.

Constipation can certainly cause this.

2
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/08

I kinda feel like an idiot, but i think i' ve worked it out. It' s constipation.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: sushine | 2008/08/08

I am now starting my 8 week and the pains have started. Its not really pains, it feels like period pains as you said. It comes and goes but its there most of the time. Its started yesterday and I phoned my doctor but he said I must take panado and rest. The pain is accompanied by a redish discharge but nothing serious. Its good to know that there is someone going through the same thing with you at least it tells you that it is something that happens during pregnancy. Good luck and try to rest as much as possible this weekend.

Reply to sushine