Question
Posted by: C JONES | 2012/02/16

ACHING/PAINFUL ELBOWS

I hv painful elbows and it feels its from the bones. i gym and hv been for the past 5 yrs. this problem only started this year. I hv BP and im taking pills called SARTOC 50/12.5mg, i do not know if they hv anything to do with this pain. im not thinking of even quiting the gym if its caused by it , and if it is , why only now. im 39

You could have unknowingly injured yourself or you might be experiencing symptoms of arthritis, due to inflammation in the joints. Some arthritic processes can start later in life. I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination, x-rays and blood tests, to determine the exact cause for the pain.