Question
Posted by: diddi | 2011-02-10

aching legs at age13

my daughter is 13 and she often complaints of aching legs and knees. She is actively participating in swimming and waterpolo. Is this part of growing pains? should i be concerned?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Aching in the legs is common in chidren but if it is severe you should see an orthopedic surgeon to rule out something more sinister

2
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011-02-27

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Posted by: Lee | 2011-02-10

My daughter had the same problem. I posted my question for the Paediatrician who advised me to take my daughter to a Paediatrician to be checked out and after some blood tests we found out that it was Glandular Fever.

Reply to Lee