Question
Posted by: worried | 2012/02/28

aching fingers

Good day, my fiance is a surgeon and he is suffering with severe pain in his fingers. he is taking celebrex and I recently got him green lipid mussel extract, which he says is helping but still in pain. I often massage his fingers and feels really weird. Kind of like bone on bone moving away and connecting again. It is so worrying. Please advise and who is the best specialist he could see in this regard? Also what is the long term outcome? Anything to keep it from getting worse.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Please let him go to a rheumatologist for a proper diagniosis and possible treatment.