Question
Posted by: Cynthia | 2012/06/14

ACHING BODY

I wake up aching all over, every muscle is stiff, even my fingers and toes, as if my body is frozen in one position. I do not excercise, or do work which can strain anything, but lead a normal active life. Stress level is quite high, but manageable. I sleep well and eat properly. I am 52 and healthy. Is this a sign of something serious?

Cynthia

It is possible that you are suffering from arthritic pain and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. Trepilene at night, can alleviate your symptoms but you need a script.