Question
Posted by: Theresa Powrie | 2009/11/19

Aches in lower legs / tingle in hands

I' m 40 years old and still experience pains in my legs. As youngster I was told it was growing pains but I' m not growing anymore.. The pains are mostly in the lower legs, chin bones. Sometimes it moves up the leg to the thigh. It' s an achy pain, I actually can' t even discripe the exact sensation, it' s not sore but a dull ache, nauseas feeling. My hands have lately started tingling but just on the bottom of the palm running along the pinky. The tingly/numbness is also experienced in the other fingers. Like a prickly feeling, hot. Like I' ve been constantly rubbing my hands against soemthing and have caused a friction sensation. It' s unpleasant.

SHould I be alarmed. I have been for a full medical check up but nothing was revealed.

Please advised.

Theresa

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Theresa
This really seems to bother you. Ask your GP to refer you to a neurosurgeon who can do investigations to determine the cause of your pains.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2009/11/24

Dear Theresa

Reply to Healthy Bones