Question
Posted by: Monique | 2010-03-31

aches and pains

Last week thursday I had a accident on my scooter and had a nasty fell, i went to the doc and he checked my ribs as well as for internal injuries but he said i was fine, but till now it feels like even my intestines and back and just everything hurts, i have a hernia and since the accident it is paining more than usual and i have no appetite could there be something else wrong that the doc missed?

Monique

It is possible that something else is wrong and I therefore, suggest that you get a second opinion, as well as a gastroscopy and barium meal, in order to evaluate the status and severity of your hiatus hernia.