Posted by: Sanet | 2012-09-16

Ache all over

Hi, I''m 39 and recently in the last year developed pain when sleeping. I wake up with the pain, struggle to get going in the morning but when I''m up eventually and mover around a bit the pain goes away. Mostly, except for low back pain and neck spasms. But I know that is due to bad posture working at a desk. I need to find something to get rid of the pain, because I can''t take pain medication at 4am, I won''t be able to get up at all because it makes me drowsy. I''m worried it might be arthritis, the pain is mostly in my back and hips. The chronic low back pain was resolved with physio and I slept better for a while. I don''t have any benefits to go to physio this year any longer. And it does not feel like muscle spasms. The pain is very deep. I have some Lyrica - would that help or do I need a supplement for Arthritis?

Expert ImageOsteopath

If you have no funds for treatment you need to consider addressing the maintaining factors such as posture at home and at work as well as appropriate exercise as walking.
When you have sufficient funds consult with your local osteopath who can explain your diagnosis and give you advise on the best posture and exercise.