Question
Posted by: H | 2011-08-28

Ache

Dear Doc

I have had an ache on and off between my hip and lower pelvis since Jan. Sometimes the ache feels like its just above my hip and sometimes it is low don. I am 40 years old. It seems to start when i ovulate and carries on until after my period, but it seems to have lingered longer this time. When it got quite bad, my doc gave me the pill and it seemed to help (about 4 months ago) and nothing showed up on the scan - what do you think it could be? and what should i do about it? Thank you so much!

I can't tell what this is without an examination. Ovulation pain should only last a day or two. It could be spastic colon. Perhaps you should explore this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-08-30