Question
Posted by: Mos | 2009-04-23

Accomodation for disabled

a friend of mine was in a car accident and is left paralized in a wheelchair. He was in rehab, but is now at home. We canot find any body willing to look after him at he' s township. Is there a organasation where I can find out about facilitys for disabled persons, where he can stay in Mpumalanga area.. He needs help with going to the toilet, eating, excercising and medication. current he is at home all by himself. This was a accident on duty.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Mos

I suggest that you contact the QuadPara Association of South Africa. Their details are as follows:

PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
25 Hamilton Crescent
Gillitts
Durban
KwaZulu-Natal
3650
Telephone number: (031) 767 0348 / 52

Website address: www.qasa.co.za