Question
Posted by: Khanyisa | 2010/07/12

Acai Berry

Please can u tell me more about the Acai Berry Diet Pills &  Colon Cleanser and about suppliers in South Africa - PE...THANKS!

Dear Khanyisa
I have not yet seen these Acai Berry Diet Pills & Colon Cleanser, so I am not acquainted with their ingredients. However, I suspect that this product is based on the laxative action of the herbal ingredients which can be potentially harmful. Excessive use of laxatives of any type can damage your normal bowel action, cause dehydration due to excessive water losses, and make you deficient in a number of nutrients that are lost if you constantly suffer from diarrhoea. If you suffer from constipation click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine" and read the articles under 'Healthy colon', for ideas on how to stay regular. There is no need to use harsh colon cleansing. If you need to lose weight, rather use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by surfing on this site.

2
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/11

does the acai berry diet work, where can it be purshased

Reply to Chris

Dear Khanyisa