Question
Posted by: Rina de Vries | 2011/04/08

Abuse or not

im Indian 53 my boyfriend 38 White - showed me another side of him, jealousy, when a black male friend sent me an email and called me hun. we are gonna be married in 2 months, should I worry?

Maybe you should. I suspect the e-mail contained more than the word "Hun". Pre-marital couples counselling would be wise

6
Posted by: Candy | 2011/04/10

There is not enough information to be able to reply correctly.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/08

I do not think you are giving us the whole story?
If l was the boyfriend l would be seriously worried about you. And would at least delay the wedding until your friendship with the author of the email had been clearly investigated!
I think you may be abusing him by not being fully commited and corresponding incorrectly with other men.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Mo-Mo | 2011/04/08

Rina De Vries and you say you are Indian??? Never heard of De Vries as Indian, suppose i don''t know all these things hey. Coming back to your Q......... YIP, that is abuse!!!

Reply to Mo-Mo
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

what was the content in the mail? you are not giving enough information

Reply to I
Posted by: ForWhomTheBellTolls | 2011/04/08

What do you think?

Reply to ForWhomTheBellTolls