Question
Posted by: jess | 2012/08/01

abuse

Hi Doc, please help me my son in law tried to get me in bed he also showed his naked butt to my daughter and now did the same with my grandaugter i think he is a sick basted but his wife my ( daugter) refuse to talk to me what must I do my granddaughter is 20 jrs please advice me

As he has exposed himself to you, you can be an official complainant, as can your grand-daughter. Call the Police and insist on him being arrested for whatever crimes they consider relevant - exposing yourself to other people is not legal or allowed ; his wife is irrelevant to your rights to take action against him

1