Question
Posted by: UA | 2011-02-05

abt pregnancy

hello mam/sir...i am 20 yrs old guy and my partner is 20 too..we had normal sex on bed..i wore 2 underwear and she was totally nude...but we didnt had ANY PENETRATION process...but i touched her vaginal area...at that time liquid squeezed out from my penis and from my partner''s genital area too...but again i am saying that we didnt had any penetration process...i wore 2 underwear but i touched her vagina...so is there any chances of getting her pregnancy...as we both are worried about results...plzzz suggest something...!

Dear UA,

The chances that your partner could have gotten pregnant from what you have described is not very high, but I cannot say that there is no chance at all.

If your partner was well lubricated and some of your sperm did manage to get to the lubricated front of her vadinal opening it is possible that sperm could then "swim" within her lubrication towards her cervix and through her cervical opening etc. Again the chances are generally very slim but not completely impossible.

I am sorry that I am not able to completely alleviate your worry. Whether she has her next menstruation (period)or not will be your first clue as to whether a pregnancy occurred or not.

2
Posted by: J | 2011-02-05

Can I just ask a question? Clearly you want to have sex, so why not go for it? Get tested, get birth control, buy condoms and have sex. As it is now, you are not going to stop fooling around. You may be lucky this time and there is no pregnancy, but about next timed? Sooner or later you going to find yourself in trouble. Do the grown-up thing, get the necessary precautions and have sex!

Reply to J
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-02-05

Dear UA,

Reply to sexologist