Question
Posted by: Wondering... | 2009/02/04

Absent Period

From what I read in other posts is that a missed period can mean that you are pregnant or have a cyst.

I often skip periods since I went of the pill. It' s never painful and doesn' t bother me much.

Is it normal for some people to just skip periods? I' m 26 and not on any medication or contraceptives at the moment and hope to get pregnant, but there' s no rush. Que Sera, Sera.

If you frequently miss periods, there is a problem. It may be that you are not ovulating. You should have this checked out by your doctor.