Posted by: wreck | 2012-11-21

about to walk out

I''ve been married for over 5 years, and i neded up being the butler / cook / garden worker / machanic / etc.
She doesnt even touch me . I''m a lving wreck. shattered. Living of sedatives. Work is bad = hell no 1. Home is worse = hell no 2. Maybe a bullet can get me in heaven . I''m crying myself to sleep in the evenings.

Just wanted to vent....

The sedatives are probably not really helping, and are almost always the wrong approach. And bullets do NOT send one to heaven. Do see someone for proper expert help ; at least a good GP, preferably a good local psychiatrist, for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options. Depression may well be a significant part of the problems and should respond well to the right treatment. Maybe couples counselling could sort out the problems in your marriage - the shrink could explore thios option with you. And personal counselling for you could help sort out whats best for you at home and at work.

Posted by: sara | 2012-11-22

so sorry and I can almost feel your sadness through my computer. i also feel like this sometimes, and it so sad because it''s as if the whole world is sad. all i can say is that anti-depressants will work, given they are prescribed by a good doc. good luck, pray if you are religious and know that the sun will shine again tomorrow...

Reply to sara
Posted by: Lady Luck | 2012-11-21

Hi there Wreck. I am so sorry to hear that things are not well with you.

Do you think that she still loves you, and most importantly... do you still love her?

I feel your pain and I sometimes also wonder if it is all worth it. You are definitely very depressed - on what anti-depressants are you?

Reply to Lady Luck