Question
Posted by: mzakes | 2010/09/06

About sperms

Me and my partner everytime when we having sex just after sexual intercourse the sperms are coming out from her virgina, and we are trying a baby. How is that posssible and whats the bad thing about that?

It is normal for semen to leak back. Enough stays in for you to be able to fall pregnant.

4

Posted by: Candy girl | 2010/09/06

The sperm will come out, due to the fact that it has no where else to go. Some sperm would have also already travelled inside. Sperm is fast travelling, so dont worry if comes out, the female body is designed to allow it to come out, as we do not absorb the sperm anyway.

Reply to Candy girl
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/06

also trying to conceive and my dr told that after sex I should put a pillow on my hip so that my bum is a bit up and if possible try to keep my bum in the air for a few minutes to allow the sperms to travel inside.

Reply to anon

also trying to conceive and my dr told that after sex I should put a pillow on my hip so that my bu is a bit up and if possible try to keep my bum in the air for a few minutes to allow the sperms to travel inside.