Posted by: X | 2009-04-09

About sex during period

One question: If someone has a red wing or a vampirism fetish and enjoys sex during my period, can my blood do anything to him if he takes it orally?

as long as you are not suffering from an STI or are HIV+, and any other disease that is carried / spread by blood, there should be nothing to worry. However your case does pose a few problems in preventing HIV AND STI's. in order to reduce the risk of infection, both of you should get tested for STI's / HIV and remained committed to a monogomous relationship

Posted by: X | 2009-04-09

Don' t really think he' ll drink from there, just wants to know if he takes some of it orally, if anything bad can happen. I don' t think he' ll deliberately drink from it to quench his thirst. Als oremember vampires needs " living blood"  Menstrual blood is dead. So, he wont deliberately drink from it. It is just if he gets from that...

Reply to X
Posted by: Suga | 2009-04-09

Oh shit! Now y on earth would a guy want to do that &  y on earth would u allow him to? Im str8 up, if my guy comes to me with crap like that i would tell him that if he got a fetish for this whole blood thingy, i' ll cut my finger &  make him drink it. If he does I' ll run as fast as possible coz i dont wana be asleep 1 day &  have my guy drinking blood form any part of my body oh &  i' ll drive a stake through his heart just to make sure Lol.If he doesn' t then that would also be very creepy so i guess i would run agian.

Reply to Suga
Posted by: ... | 2009-04-09

Yes, HIV if you are positive.

Reply to ...
Posted by: X | 2009-04-09

Do yourself a favour and go and read about vampirism. Its an interesting subject. Its defanitely not he weirdest fetish that I know of! Once you have the thirst for blood, it doesn' t go away...

Reply to X
Posted by: XXX | 2009-04-09

I presume you are joking...... eish

Reply to XXX
Posted by: eeeuw | 2009-04-09

LOL that is disgusting

Reply to eeeuw