Posted by: harshi | 2009-01-13

about penis

I m 24 yr old unmarried man and my penis does not get a proper erection. If I do get an erection, I lose it quickly... tell me the solution, or if any medication is required...

From what you are saying you could suffer from erectile dysfunction, but it is always difficult to make a proper diagnosis with limited information. I suggest you contact your medical doctor or a medical doctor that works specifically with sexual concerns and consult with them with regards to medication. Sometimes the origin of erectile difficulties lies on a psychological/emotional level and should be addressed with a psychologist or counselor. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: wakaa | 2009-01-14

Harshi, you are too young to suffer from erectile dysfunction, you are way too young for that. There must be an underlying cause, being it psychological, physical or others. How is your sexual history?? Have you been in a healthy sexual relationship before... ? How did you handle it? How did it end? There are more questions than answers. My only suggestion is maybe to read more about Erectile Dysfunction, it' s causes, treatment etc. Maybe you should consult your gynae, maybe.........

Reply to wakaa