Posted by: yash | 2010-06-10

about anal sex

i just want to know abt the real fact for anal sex, actually i m very much interested to do this(anal sex), is this good or bad for health?
if this thing is normal or part of intercourse how to convey to my partnet, actually still she not ready for this?

not everybody engages in anal sex. it is more of a preference than anything else. some men feel greater satisfaction on penetration of the anus as it is more contracted / 'tight' than the vagina. sexually transmitted diseases and hiv can be transmitted via anal sex so u must use a condom. only engage in it if your partner is consenual.

Posted by: David | 2010-06-15

if only one dy i can find someone who will be a willing partner to anal sex, not saying that everyone has said no - but after trying, i fear that i am too big down there and it doesnt fit no matter how much lubrication is used and becomes too painful.

Reply to David
Posted by: me | 2010-06-14

My wife was against night we tried it, now she loves it..saya it is the best...but probably not for all....

Reply to me
Posted by: whena | 2010-06-10

Ag no not again!

Reply to whena
Posted by: Tosser | 2010-06-10

No man yash, that is just not cool and definitely not normal.

Your partner has a lovely warm wet love tunnel in the front, called the VAGINA.

It smells better( lovely ),taste better, wet and slippery when aroused,than the old chocolate starfish at the backdoor.

Good luck.

Reply to Tosser
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-10

Try using the " search keywood"  function at the top as this has been covered a lot.
If she is not ready for it,then don''t push her into doing it.

Reply to XXX