Question
Posted by: Pregnant Fairy | 2010-09-02

About alcohol and drugs

I am 37 and discovered 4 weeks ago that I am 7 weeks pregnant. For many reasons I didn''t think I could be so it was a huge shock. I was very ill at a stage and took lots of antibiotics, cortizone, pain pills and other pharmaceutical drugs which i have since learned could be harmful to the baby. The only appointment I could get with a gynea is for October 12th, nbut i''m worried sick that I have harmed this child. Any reasurance?

You would have to tell me the exact names of the medications you have taken.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-05

Posted by: Dee | 2010-09-03

There is very little you can do now. Im guessing you are 11 weeks now? I would try and see a gynae for a 12/13 week scan so they can check for any abnormalities.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Tash | 2010-09-02

There is alot of other gynea''s, go see someone else.

Reply to Tash