Question
Posted by: alleta | 2012/02/07

about 4 months

am a 25yr old female is just i have not been doing it for few months now like (4-5month) withouot sex and am not even sure that i can do it again those feelings have disappered in thin air, before in this one month i thought it was stress bt i did manage but now its different even to have thatwarms of a man with me it has died, am i normal

Hi Alleta,

I'm not quite sure what exactly the question is, but I will answer as best I can.

Libido can be effected by several things, including stress, medications (including the contracetive pill), recreational drugs, hormonal problems, etc. It also fluctuates naturally. I imagine that it will return once you find a partner that you are attracted to...if not, you might want to consult you GP or your gynae to check on your physical health.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/08

Geeeeeeeeeez wgere are you people from.
learn to type and spell then aske proper advise....

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Jackson | 2012/02/08

Well your english is far from normal. How do people like you even know how to log on to the internet?

Reply to Jackson
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/08

Hi Alleta,

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist