Question
Posted by: Melisa | 2009/10/14

Abortions

I discovered i wa pregnant in April this year and decided to abort, I was only 4 weeks pregnant. I went to the clinic and they gave me a pill that i had to take and everything went well.

From that time onwards till now i don' t know how many morning after pills i have taken. As I' m writing to you now I' m 4 weeks pregnant again and i' m thinking of aborting the baby again. Is this not going to affect me in the long run? Please advise.

I'm sure that you know that this is not good for you. Why don't you just use regular contraception.

7

Posted by: tasja | 2009/10/16

Ja,goodness ,havent you ever heard of contraceptives?Or are you just to lazy to take them! Anyway my chemist told me when i wanted the info that you cant take the morning after pill more than once amonth,as it scrambles your period!

Reply to tasja
Posted by: Mel | 2009/10/15

It will not have any effect on you. But I think it will be better to consider a better contraceptive to prevent you from falling pregnant again.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: Worried | 2009/10/14

Why don' t you consider having the baby, do you really want to go through that pain again, I once had an abortions and now I have a lovely baby girl. Maybe u have ur reasons for not wanting the baby bt consider the precious life growing inside u, he/she may change ur life in the long run and for the best I hope.

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Melisa | 2009/10/14

I don' t want anyone to judge me right. I' m asking for help. Thanks P

Reply to Melisa
Posted by: P | 2009/10/14

Perhaps, rather consider adoption. There are so many people who would love a baby.

Reply to P
Posted by: disgusted | 2009/10/14

Melisa are you sick, I think you need to see a professional(shrink/councellor), because I can assure you, you are not normal.
How many abortions do you want to have in this lifetime 1000??? It' s time you start using a Condom(they are free you know)

Reply to disgusted