Question
Posted by: XYZ | 2010/12/05

Abortion x4

I have had 4 abortions, the most recent was on 25 October this year. Now, whenever I pick up somthing heacyish or don''t pee quick enough, I get strange cramps. Sometimes I bleed and it''s dark, almost black in colour. But, the main problem I have is that I seem to have blood in my urine. Is this a big problem? What should I do? Also, I beg you please do not tell me how bad it is to have multiple abortions. I agree am am not proud of them but I need help please.

You may have a bladder infection. See your doctor to check.

5
Posted by: wtf | 2010/12/13

Yeah, I agree. Have you tried contraceptives??? You know now what makes a baby and that you don''t want them, so avoid that completely!!!!

Reply to wtf
Posted by: XYZ | 2010/12/08

Anisha. I went to Marie Stopes. Will probably cost about R1500 or so. If you can come up with that kind of money, call them and make an appointment. But, be 100% sure you have ruled out all other options. Once you''ve done it, the emotional pain does lessen but everyone is not the same. Good luck.

Reply to XYZ
Posted by: Anisha | 2010/12/07

Hi Please advise I''m under 3 months pregnant and I urgently need to do an abortion where can you refer me to I''m scraed to just go anywhere.

Reply to Anisha
Posted by: Purple | 2010/12/07

Have you tried using contraceptives?

Reply to Purple