Question
Posted by: Jennie | 2008/05/27

Abortion pills

Please i need to know what pills to take to abort my pregnancy of 1 month

You cannot take any pills on your own. You have to see a doctor if you want an abortion.

11
Posted by: Just me | 2008/05/30

Hey guys.I just want yall to know that yes abortion does haunt you for the rest of your life and yes a child is a gift from God,but if we dont know the circumstances,who are we to judge?

I had an abortion last year and regret it till this day.Reason for the abortion was that we weren't ready for any babies and both our parents would've killed us.I know that i had to take precautions,i know what i did was wrong,but it's done.I would never do it again!
I would never judge a person for doing that either,cos just as i don't know the real reason,just so don't anyone who judges.We are to quick to point fingers,mistakes do happen.If we call ourselfs Christians,why do we all judge?A sin is a sin.No matter how big or small.

My advise to the young lady,please think it over carefully,cos whenever you'll see a mother and baby you'll be reminded of what could've been.Babies are beautiful and gives us joy,dont let anyone ever try to make a decision for you.It's up o you what you wanna do.Marie Stopes is very good if you decide to do it.

May god bless and guide you.

Reply to Just me
Posted by: KIM | 2008/05/29

PEOPLE let us stop judging as far as I am concern it is Jennie's choice no one can stand on her way, Who are we to Judge we are not God Let her be punished by her God as he knows the reoson for her to want to terminate.

Jennie at 19 years old I fell pregnant and my friend also fell Pregnant she Terminated and I just did not because I was scared.My family members we angry for a day and it was over they gave me support all the way. My son is 8years old and he is happy but you know where sad part comes everytime I look at him I feel the guilt of even thinking about aborting him. Moral of the story It is Not going to be Bad after all Your Family and true friends will support you.

But since you want to carry n with it do it safely go to Marie-stopes or instituions that can perform this be safe and Best Wishes.

Reply to KIM
Posted by: M | 2008/05/28

Annie,

I bet you've had an abortion or two yourself!!! That's why you easily stand behind Jennie. You'll all go to hell for killing the gift of life from God.
M

Reply to M
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/05/28

Jenny, you cannot drink a pill and make everything vanish. You have to go for an abortion!!!! There is NO pill you can drink to undo your pregnancy....you will have to go into a clinic and have an abortion done. But, you will have to live with that for the rest of your live my dear...

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: zaza | 2008/05/28

you will be sorry dear.

Reply to zaza
Posted by: Jennie | 2008/05/28

Please give me the name of any pill to use and abort my one month pregnancy.

Reply to Jennie
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/05/27

Ag Annie, Having a bad day arn't we???? If she cannot or does not want a child why be so totally irresponsible in getting pregnant in the first place??? " If you wanna play with the big dogs don't pee like a puppy". It is murder no matter how you look at it. No excuses, no matter of arguing, no matter how much pro-choice you are MURDER IS MURDER!!!! Look at the many posts there are of women desperately wanting babies but cannot have them. Jennie, you do what you have to no amount of posts of women telling and begging you not to will change your mind in anyway........just do not ask questions down the line.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: lol | 2008/05/27

kids are gift from that man upstairs( GOD). believe you me if you abort that inocent child, it will haunt you till you die.

Reply to lol
Posted by: Annie | 2008/05/27

Oh shut up M. Its her choice. If she can't afford to give the child a decent life why must she bring it into the world. Pro-Choice all the way my angel.

Now that that is said. You can't just buy the pill over the counter. Phone your nearest Mary Stopes Clinic and they'll give you advice. Your parents don't need to know if you're still young.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: M | 2008/05/27

Please think about that option again. Do you really wanna kill your own child, because that's exactly what it is. Don't be selfish.

Reply to M
Posted by: J | 2008/05/27

Why do you want to abort?

Reply to J