abortion pill

information about ru486 and methotrexate.
about 7weeks pregnant.20 years old.
have not been to doctor.
also cost and how to get the abortion pill.

You have to see a doctor to prescribe RU486 and you have to go through a legal process (which your doctor will organise) before having an abortion.

How can you tell me to think.That is all that I have been doing.I have thought about having the baby,but what good would that do the baby?There are to many babies and children up for adoption.The baby will most probably grow to 2,3,4,5 or even a teenager without parents.Why would I want that for my baby?I hope you find a child but adoption is just to big a gamble,for me.And accidents happen,you were not there at the time.What does it matter?It is my decision.It is every womens right to decide.You can not take that away from anyone.

if it only was that easy. Tell me have you ever aborted a child dont you think people that would want to adopt would do every thing for that child, Or do you think they must just abort and go on with their life. and you are not in the same boat as us so you would never understand You vote for abortion and we vote for adoption. Stop playing big peoples games if you cant take what comes with it.

Posted by: Anonymous1 | 2009-04-24

then way do you have unsafe sex and get pregnant if you don' t want a baby?

Reply to Anonymous1
Posted by: ??? | 2009-04-24

I do not understand the " I want to adopt group" . There are so many children at childrens home, who r u looking to adopt. Do you think you are going to adopt all kids that are about o be aborted? Please stop encouraging people to keep their babies because you will not be there when this kids are niglected and turn to drugs and prostitution. So please save us the holy gospel and go to adopt at childrens home(welfare centres)

Reply to ???
Posted by: Bee | 2009-04-24

Sorry new to the site, posting my questions in the wrong place

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Bee | 2009-04-24

My son is now 8 months old, but I still seem to be getting morning sickness (I know for sure that I am not pregnant), I still get nausea from certain foods all the time, is this normal, nausea pills don' t seem to work anymore, it feels like morning sickness again. I thought that it would stop sometime, that maybe my body' s hormones are not back to normal yet, but since being one month pregnant I constantlly get nausea from food, will it ever stop or is it something els maybe ?

Reply to Bee

no no no dont do that girl, think think think please
dont abort your baby, rather give that child a fair change in life
Here you want to abort you baby and me and my friend would do what to just have a baby.
we are looking to adopt, but can not tell you how hard it is to get a baby. So please dont do that there a millions of mommie out there waiting to receive a baby.