Question
Posted by: crissy | 2008/08/19

abortion pill

if someone is pregnant, is there a thing like an abortion pill that can be taken to make away with the pregnancy? or must a surgical thing be done? i am not talking about the morning after pill. please advise asap as if its a matter of urgency

There are pills that can be prescribed by a doctor.

3
Posted by: Bella | 2008/08/20

Please don' t do this, there is other ways, adoption cost you nothing at all, email me at bella nul one five nul at yahoo dot com so I can give you numbers of social workers that will help you through this.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Moira | 2008/08/19

Yes Crissy, there is something like an abortion pill. You can get it at any State hospital. You drink 2 and 2 will be inserted into your vagina. (I can not remember what' s it called) After a couple of hours you will start having contractions. Then you will bleed. A D& C has to be done aswell to clean you out. Good Luck, but remember, it is very painfull and VERY,VERY emotional. Really, I have to advice you to really think about it before you consider doing it. Plese understand, I am not talking this good, but if you havve no other alternative then....... well, your decision. Good Luck on what ever you are going to do. Remember, think about it and the emotions afterwards, no one can prepare you for that.

Reply to Moira
Posted by: Ag | 2008/08/19

Think before you do! It will change your life for the worse if you go through abortion! Think about the consequences! Think straight! You will want to kill yourself once you see a baby, you will get nightmares every night! Not the smartest thing to do! Why don' t you let someone adopt the baby once it' s born?? Please don' t do something like that!! There' s lots of people that will adopt the baby!

Reply to Ag