Question
Posted by: Jay | 2011-06-06

Abortion at 7months

I recently decided that i dont want to have a baby,but my boyfriend insists otherwise,where can i get a safe abortion procedure around johannessburg? Im 7months pregnant.

At 7 months the baby will be alive when born, so an abortion is not possible.

7
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-09

Posted by: Cat | 2011-06-08

It''s was too late for an abortion - you are close to full term that would be murder !~
Consider other options if you dont want the baby - there are ladies out there that are desperate to have kids and can''t !
I will take your child if I have to -

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Purple | 2011-06-07

Its too late. You can''t have an abortion except for medical reasons past 12 weeks.

Where people do abort a t this stage, you give birth and then just don''t feed ad hold baby so baby dies of starvation.

At this point, you will have to give your baby up for adoption if you don''t feel comfortable keepig your baby. There are many childless couples who would love to have your child. Contact social services / child welfare and get guidance on how you can find an organisation to facilitate the adoption for you.
Marie Stopes clinic might also be able to refer you to an appropriate agency.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Concerned | 2011-06-07

Don''t gamble with your life, its too risky. You might think you are getting rid of the foetus and end up getting rid of your own life. You know your circumstances anyway. Why did you wait for such a long time? You better consider adoption route. You dont know whats gonna happen inside there when you do your late abortion. You might regret it later when you want kids. Think about this carefully!

I am 5 months preggies. When I told my ex boyfriend that I was pregnant he told me to terminate. I said in the name of Jesus I am having this child. I nearly had a miscarriage @ 14 weeks, but doctors helped me to keep my baby. I am enjoying my pregnancy and looking forward to having this child. I am single by the way. I dumped him the mnute he told me to terminate.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Sofie | 2011-06-07

Please consider adoption. There are so many childless couples that would love to have your baby. Good Luck

Reply to Sofie
Posted by: aNON | 2011-06-06

LEGAL ABORTIOIN IS UP TO 5 MONTHS

Reply to aNON
Posted by: Berlia | 2011-06-06

Hey

If you are not ready for a child that is fine but please dont do an abortion a seven month old fetus is already a human and will most likley to survive if born now, rather go for adoption its a beautifull road to walk with lots of happiness at the end, you can email me anytime if you would like to talk or need info 24sept2011 at gmail dot com

Reply to Berlia