Question
Posted by: JS | 2010/09/05

Abortion and fathers

Dr, does having an abortion have any effect on the would have been father if it was agreed to have it by both parties?

I understand your concern, but the question is far too broad to have a simple answer. It depends on the father ( as it depends on the mother ) and the circumstances, the relationship, and the person's personal views about children, abortion and many other things. Some fathers can find it a very unpleasant and upsetting experience ( even though they may have agreed to it before realising how it might affect them ).

1