Question
Posted by: Mona | 2011-11-15

abortion

Good day doc

I had an abortion 2weeks ago, I used the tablets to miscary. Now im bleeding ongoing for 2weeks almost 3weeks now. Should i be worried and go and see a doctor. I was about 10weeks pregnant. The reason for abortion was due to personal reasons.

Thanx

Yes you should see a doctor to check if the abortion was complete.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-22

Posted by: mona | 2011-11-16

Hi ME

No the clinic gave me the abortion tablets to take at home, 2 to drink 2 to insert and the other 4 were for cleaning the womb afterwards. I think i will go for a check up after the bleeding has stop to be sure that the abort was complete.

Thanx

Reply to mona
Posted by: ME | 2011-11-16

I think it is quite normal to bleed a bit for a few days. I think you should go see a doctor just to be safe. Did you go to a reputable clinic for the abortion?

Reply to ME