Posted by: Sick | 2011-07-06

My girlfriend is pregnant but the gynae said her womb lining is to thin to abort. We have to abort due to our circumstances. Is there anyway to abort without hurting my girlfriend. She miscarried in May and was immediately pregnant due to sex we had the previous day. Im worried and going out of ny mind

If I were you, I will readdress the situation with the gynaecologist but he/she will know the best. If abortion is done and the uterus is perforated during the process, it can be life threatening.

Posted by: Mark | 2011-07-08

If your girlfriends lining is too thin, it is extremely dangerous. I cannot emphasize how life threatening it can be. If a gynae does not believe in abortion, he or she is trained and professional enough to be honest regardless of his/her personal beliefs. I suggest finding a way of dealing with the circumstances than aborting and risking your girlfriends life. This is a human being, a life. Look after each other. Good luck.

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Lishe | 2011-07-07

I would opt for a medical abortion instead of a surgical abortion. Ask to have an abortion with the aid of Cytotec (Misoprostol) pills.

I agree that you should definitely go for a second opinion. The gynae may be anti-abortion and therefore not playing open cards with you.

Reply to Lishe