Question
Posted by: P | 2011/05/25

Abortion

a few weeks ago i experienced something i dont wish on anyone... i had an abortion... i got a number off the internet for abortion tablets... this guy claimed to have a clinic in boksburg and germiston and said i wouldn''t have to worry to come in he would meet me to give me the tablets... so i met him and paid R750 for these tablets. There were 3 i had to insert into my vagina and one to put under my tongue... within a hour i was bleeding and clots came out at least every hour after that, this heavy bleeding ontinued the whole night through.... there were also tablets i had to take the next day, one a day to clean everything out.... clearly this guy was a fraud cause when i asked for a doctors note he could not provide me with one... i went for a sonar and everything seems normal... im just worried if i will be able to have kids again, is there anyway i can confirm this. Does this process and the tablets sound " normal" 

The procedure sounds normal. There is nothing that you have described that should prevent you have from having children in the future.

4

Posted by: Jen | 2011/05/27

I have never heard of this before. Always safer to go to a professional doctor. I don''t think they can say whether you will have problems in the future.

Reply to Jen
Posted by: CHER | 2011/05/25

why go for abortion if you want to have children in the near future?

Reply to CHER

Lesson learned. you must consult a gynea for check-up