Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/02/28

Abortion

I would like to go for an abortion. I heard that i can get the pills over the counter, as I am only 5 weeks pregnant. How do I go about that? I would like to buy the pill myself and do it myself.

You cannot buy pills over the counter and do the abortion yourself. It has to be done by a doctor.

6
Posted by: anne | 2011/03/02

Your baby has a heart beat

Reply to anne
Posted by: Nash | 2011/03/01

I agree Mary

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Mary | 2011/03/01

There is no reason to kill an innocent little baby!!!!!

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/03/01

Go to your nearest clinic at least is safe to do so, think who''s gonna take responsibility when u start bleeding and whos gonna clean your womb after that.

Mary dont be judgemental people do things for different reasons will you blame someone to abort a child of horror rape?

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Mary | 2011/03/01

I must say I cant believe how sick emails like this make me feel. I have trying to conceive for years and you just abort this little miracle as if just another inconvience.

Reply to Mary