Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/11/10

Abortion

Hi.

I would just like to know if its possible to have a abortion at 4 months?

If two doctors decide that there is sufficient reason, then yes.

2

Posted by: Candy Girl | 2010/11/10

As far as I am aware, abortion is only legal up to 12 weeks ie. 3 months. As a result of you having gone past this, I do not think you find anybody willing to give you an abortion at 16 weeks ie 4 months, or legally that is. There are those people / " doctors"  who do abortions at 16 weeks, but it is illegal, and not to mention very dangerous to your health.
I would recommend carrying the baby to full term, and then giving it up for adoption.
In conclusion to answer your question, as far as I am aware, you cannot have an abortion at 4months.

Reply to Candy Girl