Question
Posted by: trish | 2010/09/08

abortion

i met my boyfriend in 2008, that time i was pregnant with somebody else''''s child he help me, and after birth we started dating, he does not have a child of his own when we started dating he asked me to have his child we agreed when my baby was 12 months i fell pregnant with his child to my surprise he came with the abortin pills he is a doctor by the way and said i should abort the baby, he forced me until i gave in, 6months down the line he started raving about having a child with me when i said to him no i dont want to go through that pain again he came inside me and i fell preganat again, he acted as if everything is fine he is happy with pregnancy then he offered to get me the prescription for my thyroid, he then swap the correct pills with the abortin pill after taking two pills i started bleeding, when i ask whim he said he did not want to dicuss it because he knows that i will refuse to abort the baby, this happened in June and o date he is been asking me to forgive him promising me it will never happen again. the thing is the story embarasses me i cant talk to anyone about it and to my family and friends he is a loving and caring person, i am struggling to move on, what should i do.

I really don't believe in women agreeing to bear a child because some man wants to have one to make him feel more like a man. Always think mainly of the CHILD's welfare. For him to have tiwce insisted that you let him impregnante you, then forcing you to have an abortion is irrational, selfish and entirely abusive.
this is NOT, repeat NOT, a "loving and caring person" ! He may choose to appear thus when it suits him, to get what he wants.
Talk to an agency like POWA that helps abused women, and plan a safe escape from this toxic person and this toxic relationship. If necessary, get a court order keeping him away from you

6
Posted by: Me | 2010/09/08

What the hell,and you said he is n Dr???He should be reported!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Nutty | 2010/09/08

I have never ever responded to posts where woman say leave the man etc etc.... but I cannot stay quiet on this one. Please for God sake leave this sadistic bastard. NO, NO, NO to this ... please .

Reply to Nutty
Posted by: Mandy | 2010/09/08

He sounds like he''s got serious sadistic qualities. To be so cold as to expect you to have a baby again after he forced you to have an abortion, then to be so decietful as to lie about the pills you''re taking... There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with him to play around with lives like this. If he can do it to you, the woman he ''loves, it makes you think what he''s doing to his patients...

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Sushi | 2010/09/08

i''m actually very suprised that you are still with him. in the near future you will be coming here writtng about how he killed your living child.

Reply to Sushi
Posted by: WHAT | 2010/09/08

WHAT THE H*ll, this man is psychotic please dont let him take you through that again no matter how much he begs OR i have an idea go to Dr or clinic get birth conrol injection dont tell him and when he asks why you not falling pregnant tell him that maybe the 2 abortions has something to do with it,ok. SHO the nerve!

Reply to WHAT