Question
Posted by: trich | 2010-09-07

abortion

i met my boyfriend in 2008, that time i was pregnant with somebody else''s child he help me, and after birth we started dating, he does not have a child of his own when we started dating he asked me to have his child we agreed when my baby was 12 months i fell pregnant with his child to my surprise he came with the abortin pills he is a doctor by the way and said i should abort the baby, he forced me until i gave in, 6months down the line he started raving about having a child with me when i said to him no i dont want to go through that pain again he came inside me and i fell preganat again, he acted as if everything is fine he is happy with pregnancy then he offered to get me the prescription for my thyroid, he then swap the correct pills with the abortin pill after taking two pills i started bleeding, when i ask whim he said he did not want to dicuss it because he knows that i will refuse to abort the baby, this happened in June and o date he is been asking me to forgive him promising me it will never happen again. the thing is the story embarasses me i cant talk to anyone about it and to my family and friends he is a loving and caring person, i am struggling to move on, what should i do.

From what you are saying it is clear to me that you can benefit from the professional psychologist’s assistance to get back to YOU. Your needs; your body and your life. The anger and resentment that is building up in this current relationship seems to be destructive to you and to your relationship. You deserve to make an investment into yourself and choosing what is also good for you. The type of emotional and physical manipulation that you are describing seems to be destructive to you and your relationship and new type of dynamic needs to be established if you want to continue with the current relationship.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that could help you to discuss the underlying concerns and find solutions.

9
Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-09

Hi Trich

I am not sure if you are aware that no " Family member"  or " friend/s"  (including mother brother sister uncle aunt,"  may assist a friend, or family member. Secondly whether he was using you as an experiment he was not suppose to! Doctors studies all the facts etc in medical school periodly! You should report him to the medical council or whatever they call it. Firstly he is a doctor abusing his power to prescribe medication, without giving you any proper counselling. Please do report him as thousands of other women will fall prey to this so called illegal doctor! I should just hope he does not treat his patients in a way that he is not suppose to treat them. Meaning prescribing drugs that''s not suppose to be given! Firstly he have emotionally and have physically have traumatized you as well as mentally. As in the future you might be traumatized to fall pregnant again.

Take care...

Posted by: Mpho | 2010-09-08

oh my goodness - he is probably doing some study case and is using you as a guinea pig! are you with him for the sake of dating a " doctor"  how about this: he will one day inject you with an anasthetic drug and conveniently forget to give you the reversal drugs! wake up my girl you are nothing to this man!!!

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: Sassy | 2010-09-08

Judging by what you just said, i do not think this guy loves you.
You sure are a strong lady, You have been through two obortions. If he truely loves you, he wouldn''t have done that to you.And next time please stop making babies untill you are married. You have been through a lot. Be strong ne...

Reply to Sassy
Posted by: Homer | 2010-09-08

Make a case against him at he medical counsel,He needs to be stoped.

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Dr No | 2010-09-08

sorry to hear of your bad incidents, but something is wrong with him, the way he treated you, i don''t think he is a caring person, if he did care he would not have done it.

hope you can move on without him, i believe he will do it again, and that is going to give you a even bigger knock. keep your head up, let him go, he is no good to you. best of luck

Reply to Dr No
Posted by: Mzaa | 2010-09-08

Are you stlill seeing him. He deserves a bullet in his forehead.Stupid doctor or witchdoctor.

Reply to Mzaa
Posted by: Woman | 2010-09-08

I agree with Zola, this man sounds like a psychopath. He sounds neither loving nor caring at all. In actual fact,he sounds like a murderer. Creating life just to snuff it out again. I would hate to think that I might end up seeing him as a doctor one day. Please post this question to Cybershrink as well. You need his help more.

Would you ever really trust him after this? You don''t deserve to live the life you''re living, sweetie, take your child and get out as soon as you can!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-08

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Zola | 2010-09-07

He really doesn''t sound like a loving and caring person. I would bet that he only says he wants a baby with you because he doesn''t want to wear a condom.
Take him to the medical council - he lied to you and he''s a DOCTOR?!?!?!?!

Reply to Zola