Question
Posted by: amy | 2010-09-07

abortion

i need to know the procedure of a abortion?

It depends how far pregnant you are. If under 12 weeks, it is a womb scrape. Above this, labour is induced and the fetus delivered.

2
Posted by: Ella | 2010-09-09

You will need to go early to the clinic. There, they insert a pill into your vagina (I believe it seperates the baby from your womb). That pill makes you VERY cold. They also give you pads. Then, much later in the day you get a shot (and if you paid extra, a sedative). I don''t know what the shot is. Then you go into the room where the do removes the baby using forceps. It''s very painful. You then get some pills, I think antibiotics, and you go home. You need to be there for the whole day so they can monitor you, and you cannot eat or drink anything for the day.

Reply to Ella
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-09