Posted by: decided | 2010-05-27

I have decided to have an abortion. I have heard of the Mart Stopes Clinic and would like to have it done there. Can anyone please tell more or less how much this procedure will cost me?I am +- 4weeks pregnant

About R800.

Posted by: Beth | 2010-05-29

True everything happens for a reason but what about those who wish it was them having the babies,,,,,,

Reply to Beth
Posted by: anon | 2010-05-27

Everything happens for a reason.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Me | 2010-05-27

Life is so unfair sometimes really. Whilst others are failing to get pregnant others are aborting. It just makes me angry sometimes,

Reply to Me
Posted by: advice | 2010-05-27

I had a friend who was approx 4 weeks pregnant, and she also had an abortion at the Marie Stopes Clinic. From what she said, she had the abortion pill. It cost her about R500.
It was done properly, and she has suffered no side effects.
She went to the clinic, they did an ultasound, confirmed she was pregnant. She then was given her options by the sister at the clinic. She chose the abortion pill. Once she had taken it, she had to wait until her period arrived, and then the nurse said she could go home.Within 6-8 hours she passed the embryo. The following week she went for a check up, and everything was fine with her.
I hope this helps, and sheds some light.
Good luck with the whole procedure.

Reply to advice
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-27

About R800.