Question
Posted by: STRESSED | 2010-05-14

ABORTION

I AM 4 WEEKS PREGNANT AND WANT TO GO FOR AN ABORTION. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO HAVE THIS PROCEDURE DONE. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHERE I CAN HAVE THIS DONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

You can go to a government clinic, your gynaecologist or Marie-Stopes clinic.

7
Posted by: Remember | 2010-05-20

I am not here to judge you but I want to share something with you. Go and sit down at a spot were you can sit &  think about it If this was your only option for ever becoming a mom will you still go trough with it. My bestes friend in the world were &  i felt pregnant the same year in std 8 I kept my baby &  she is a big girl now but she made the choice of having and abortion today 15 years later she found out that she will never be able to have any children &  she can not live with the tough that she hed done the abortion 15 years ago so please considre the options carefully God Bless

Reply to Remember
Posted by: marie | 2010-05-18

i had an abortion 3years ago at a goverment hospital and it was a bit painful but pain that one can stand for if u desperate
and after doing it the pain was 100 percent gone and believe you me Ive been struggling to get pregnant since that time so think twice before u do it but I believe you have a good reason why u want to do it and no one must judge you.

Reply to marie
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-17

Posted by: me | 2010-05-16

I had an abortion about 2 years ago at Marie Stopes, i was 6 weeks pregnant.. i took the aborting pill..

Let me tell you, i was violently ill. Its an emotional process and there are times of regret.

have someone with you and look at the variuos option!

Good luck and God speed!

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2010-05-16

Good luck and God speed!

Reply to me
Posted by: momo | 2010-05-14

Hello Stressed,

We are actually in the same boat, I am 5 weeks preggie and have made an appointment with Marie Stopes next week to discuss options.
They have a website and you can contact their call centre for clarity.
It is not an easy decision to make I can relate.

Good Luck

Reply to momo
Posted by: ANON | 2010-05-14

Any chance you could give it up for adoption? I am mot judging you so please don''t think that, and perhaps your circumstances won''t allow you to carrying full term, but I have been part of a group of women who have had fertility problems. Luckily I got pregnant, but some never do and often struggle to adopt, if I were still struggling I would be begging you to let me adopt your baby. Perhaps that is a another option you might be able to think of. I actually do still want to adopt, but would like another of my own if possible first. Plus I still need to give birth to my first little one:)

Reply to ANON