Question
Posted by: Pindie | 2009/05/06

Abortion

Where can i do abortion? i live in Cape Town, Parow

Find a Marie-Stopes clinic in the phonebook, or go to your local clinic.

6
Posted by: Beth | 2009/05/24

My dear Im sure u have ur reasons 4 wanting that but just think of all the people who r trying to have babies but cannot..Rather give it up or who knows along the way u willl bond with the lit angel u r carrying and keep him.We r not God to judge u whatever u decide make sure u wont live to regret it..Gudluk

Reply to Beth
Posted by: NT | 2009/05/07

Pindie
The world might be judgemental towards you, but only you knows why you want to do what u want to do!
I would say do wht feels right to you, afterall we wont b there to help u take care of it.

whtever u decide to do, goodluck!!

Reply to NT
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/07

Ppl, please do not judge before you know the real circumstances behind her wanting the abortion, but I do agree to rather give it up for adoption, there is many couples battling to conceive and have a child of their own, fertility treatments is mostly too costly,does not always work out and they resort to adoption. U can make a difference in someone else' s life by giving them such a precious gift. Think long and hard, search your heart ask God for the strength and guidance to do the right thing, I do not know your situation, but hope you decide to rather keep the baby, it is a wonderful feeling to feel the life growing inside you, no words can explain it, and if not, not to take its life. Good luck.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/06

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON' T KILL YOUR INNOCENT CHILD, RATHER GIVE HIM/HER UP FOR ADOPTION.
There is a lot of people who would give your child a loving home, talk to a social worker. The adoption wouldn' t cost you anything.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/06

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/06

You opened your legs and now you want to kill a poor little baby who had nothing to do with it. Shame on you!!!!! Be a woman and take some responsibility for you “ grown up”  actions.