Question
Posted by: gizmo | 2008/07/27

Abortion

I found out i am pregnant 5 days ago and booked an abortion for this week, is it normal to feel so conflicted and scared about the procedure. I have 2 kids and financially can not afford another child as i dont have a job. We use contraceptives every single time but as said, nothing is 100% fool proof. I also had lots of problems during my other 2 prenancies, and during and after childbirth an can not go through that again. But still i find myself crying all the time and am very emotional, is this expected?

It is quite normal. Perhaps speaking to a counsellor would help.

10
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/07/29

Gizmo,

I would never be faced with such a difficult decision because NEVER in my wildest dream would I ever consider terminating a gift of God no matter what the situation. But it is you that will have to stand before Him one day..... Remember God never gives us more than we can handle!!!! I am sorry if that was not you 3 months ago as I see you have posted the same question at the sexologist as " scared" .

Good luck in whatever decision you make

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Gizmo | 2008/07/28

Dear WONDERING, who the hell do you think you are making unsubstaciated comments like this. I have never had an abortion and if someone else accidentally used the same nickname, then who gives you the right to assume that it was me. Screw you. I hope that one day too you are faced with such a difficult decision and then somebody comes along and gives a shitty comment like yours.

Reply to Gizmo
Posted by: wondering | 2008/07/28

I cant believe you guys actually fall for this post.....if I am not mistaken about 3 months back this same gizmo posted that she is going to get an abortion....I think this person only wants alot of reaction to their post.......and seeks attention...

Reply to wondering
Posted by: Bella | 2008/07/28

Please don' t go for an abortion, there is so many people who wants to adopt, please give your name to a sosial worker it won' t cost you anything. They will see that everything is done.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/28

Excuse me all BUT she asked the question " But still i find myself crying all the time and am very emotional, is this expected?"  which I answered for her - yes it is to be expected, you wouldnt be human if you werent upset - so you can all get off your frikken high horses and get off my case. you can get sterilised at a government hospital for a nominal fee, probably close to the same amount as she would be paying for an abortion. Something i would seriously consider for fear of this happening again.

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: DC | 2008/07/28

Don' t think this will help you but thought i' ll shear this with you. Few weeks ago me &  wife found out were pregnant with 1st one - 7 weeks. My wife is a teacher and last week we found out she got Rubella during the second week of prgnancy (thought it was the flu). We have to decide now if we are going to terminate pregnancy or go on with it despite the high risks. We are now at week 12. At first we wanted to stop it as soon as possible, but after a lot of tears and prayers were thinking of going on with it. After all were are not in control - God is, and it is in his hands - we believe that He will give us the strength to handle what ever is coming our way......

Reply to DC
Posted by: LEE | 2008/07/28

You don' t know what are you saying dee gtc. you don,t know other peoples problem a mistake is a mistake she dont want this baby cause she has financial problem , what if in the coming year she will be fine with financial n she she want the baby, if you say she must go for sterillization

Reply to LEE
Posted by: Interesting @ DEE GTC | 2008/07/28

When a woman says she can' t afford another child, then how do you propose she affords getting sterilized? People who have already had 2 kids, difficult pregnancies and difficulty in childbirth wouldn' t consider having an abortion without thinking it through first. Who died and made you judge?

Reply to Interesting @ DEE GTC
Posted by: T | 2008/07/28

DEE GTC - keep your comments to yourself. When you are faced with a life changing decision then i hope that someone will return your need for advice with a comment similar to the one you have just left!

Reply to T
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/28

Well yes its expected - you are killing your unborn child. Rather go for a sterilisation and then you wont sit with this problem again.

Reply to Dee GTC