Question
Posted by: Evie | 2010/01/24

/aborting at two weeks

Hi Doc, I have an unplanned pregnancy and I want to abort. My last menstruation started on the 27th Dec 2009. I took a pregnancy test today and it shows I am pregnant.

What must I do to abort?

Dear Evie

I would suggest that you contact your family practitioner in this regard and he will point you out to several termination of pregnancy unit, which will be able to assist you. I would certainly advise against over the counter preparations, as this may be dangerous.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

4
Posted by: Yo | 2010/01/26

Amy, you sound angry and sad!

Reply to Yo
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/01/26

Dear Evie

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Amy | 2010/01/25

You shouldn' t be bonking without protection anyway, and you weren' t worried about getting pregnant while you were bonking, now that the consequences must be faced you want to run away from your responsibilities.
I hope you never get pregnant again for as long as you live you heartless piece of sh*t.

Reply to Amy
Posted by: blank | 2010/01/25

please don' t do it.....I know its hard to go threw a unwanted pregnancy as I was in the same boat...I was 15 when I found out I was pregnant....I in the end went on with the pregnancy and today 9 years later I am the HAPPY' S and PROUDES' T mother there can be. if you dont want the baby...I am sure there is loads of couple' s that would love to addopt your baby...wish I could help u more...good luck and just remenber that a child is a GIFT FROM GOD...

Reply to blank