Posted by: aborted | 2008-11-18

What is a guy supposed to do when he offers to marry his steady girlfriend when she becomes pregnant and she refuses, but wants to keep the baby after they both have counselling on abortion and related topics, then she goes behind his back and aborts.. I am so confused I don' t think I' ll ever trust a woman again.

So sorry to hear of this --- and disgraceful behaviour on her part, It sounds as though you did all one could expect in the situation ; and while the pair of you might have disagreed, she should not have gone behind your back, said one thing and done another. This has to be deeply upsetting for you, and personal counselling may help you comne to terms with it. But remember --- "women" didnt do this to you --- one particular woman did this, in a particular situation.

Posted by: CM | 2008-11-19

I am so sorry. But please...all woman are not that hearthless.... hang in there.

Reply to CM