Question
Posted by: PJ | 2010/11/08

ABNORMALPERIODS

I am 31yrs old, with two children and married. I have been having abnormal periods from early 2008. My periods usually last or about twoo weeks, with an irregular spotting in between. In 2007 i was also diagonised with a " UPTURNED WOMB" , and the dotor told me that he can operate me, but i might decide tohave children and the condition could return. Indeed i had a daughter in nov 2007. I just want to know, what is wrong with me. I have even stopped using contraceptions(injection) for almost a year now, just to know the cause of this problem.
Please help i am desparate, i cant enjoy my life

I can't tell what the cause of your problem is without an examination. You could have a polyp or fibroid in your uterus, or some other abnormality of the uterus. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist again and ask what the problem is.

1