Question
Posted by: heartbroken | 2010/04/06

abnormal vaginal discharge

I have a problem with very very excessive vaginal discharge during intercourse, I costantly have the discharge in minimal amounts all the time. I''ve been to so many gynaes in the last 2 years but everything they''ve prescribed doenst help, it doesnt itch &  it doesnt smell but its not nomarl and it has affected my relationship so much my fiance of 2 yrs has always complained abt it &  that sex was unpleasant &  unsatisfying, we have eventually split, I''m really desperate, I''ve read that laser procedures might help please advice

I am not sure what you woyuld wantr to laser.
The easiest way to see if there is something wrong is for your doctor to take a swab of the discharge and send it to the laboratory to see exactly what it is.

4

Posted by: heartbroken | 2010/04/07

I''ve been on dalacin and it didnt work, I''ve also had several lab tests done in the last 2 years and there were no signs of any infection

Reply to heartbroken
Posted by: Candace | 2010/04/06

I had abnormal dischage too,and was put onto Dalacin VC by the gynae. It has worked wonders for me. I no longer have a discharge problem at all. Im not sure if you have been on this, but if not, its worth a try.

Reply to Candace
Posted by: comfort | 2010/04/06

In additon to a whitish vaginal discharge, I also experience serious burning sensation after intercourse.

Reply to comfort