Posted by: 18andconfused | 2012-11-01

Abnormal vaginal bleeding

I am a 18 year old girl, currently in school. I have this abnormal brownish discharge that comes about 2 weeks after I have my periods. Along with this brown discharge, there are spots of blood. Also my pelvis gets sore before the discharge comes out. I dont know what to do, because its not painful but its really abnormal. What could it be?

It could be ovulation. The timing is right and many women have some pain and a bit of bleeding at that time.

Posted by: Annie | 2012-11-06

Ek is 18 jaar oud ek het al vir 2maande 2keer n maand begin met my maandstonde en die keer is daar donker afskeiding amper swart wat kan dt wees?

Reply to Annie